Swimming In Great Loan Rates
Call a loan officer or apply online today!
Borrow $5,000 or more of new money* and be automatically entered to win 1 of 3 gift baskets!
1st: Summer Fun Basket
- Large Cooler
- NPM Tumblers
- Grill Tools
- Beach Accessories
- Festival Gift Card
2nd: Wisconsin Basket
- Packers Merchandise
- NPM Duffle Bag
- NPM Cutting Board
- Gift Card To Local Restaurant
3rd: Local Business Basket
- The Attic Corner Coffee
- NPM Coffee Cups
- Gift Cards to Local Restaurants
- Beerntsen’s Candies
“Swimming In Great Loan Rates” Drawing Official Rules 2019
- No obligation or purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Drawing will run from June 1 – July 31, 2019.
- There are two ways to enter:
- Members who borrow a minimum $5,000 new money (*excludes mortgages, kwik cash, and credit builder loans) are automatically entered into the drawing. Loans subject to credit approval. Cannot be combined with any other loan specials, membership eligibility required. Applications must be received between June 1 – July 31, 2019 and loan must close by August 7, 2019.
- Other eligible persons can print his/her name, address, and phone number on a 3×5 inch card and return to credit union by end date of July 31, 2019 before 5:30pm CT.
- The credit union is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due mail entries.
- Employees, officers, and volunteer officials of NPM Credit Union and their immediate family are not eligible to win.
- All decisions by the credit union are final.
- Drawing for winners takes place August 2019. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or confirmed by mail, must pick up prize within 30 days of notification or it will be forfeited. You do not need to be present to win. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- No more than one basket per winner, maximum number of entries is 1 per person. One winner per household.
- We reserve the right to make substitutions of similar value for basket items.
- Federally insured by NCUA. Other restrictions may apply.