ATM/Check Card Safety Tips
1. Report your lost or stolen Check Card immediately to one of the following:
- During business hours: (920)432-9044 – NPM Credit Union
- After business hours: 1-800-383-8000
2. Do not disclose information about your Check Card over the telephone.
No individual or company needs to know your PIN number. If you conduct a transaction over the telephone using your Check Card, never disclose your PIN number.
3. Keep your PIN a secret.
Your debit and ATM transactions require your PIN number. When you receive your PIN number, memorize the PIN, but never write it on your Check Card or store it with it. Never tell anyone your PIN number.
4. Review your account statements for unauthorized transactions.
Review your monthly or quarterly account statements and report any errors, including transactions that you believe may be unauthorized as soon as possible. Notify NPM Credit Union promptly to limit your potential liability for unauthorized transactions. Contact us at (920)432-9044.
Click here for ATM safety tips.