Current Updates to NPM Members
|3/25/30||Savers Sweepstakes and Christmas Club members:
During the Safer At Home act, any fees for withdrawals/transfers from those accounts will be waived in order to ensure full access to your funds. Savers Sweepstakes accounts will not be limited to the 3 withdrawals during this time. Members will be able to make online transfers.
NPM Credit Union is here for you in these difficult times and want to make account access as worry-free as possible.
To our members,
We would like to address the concerns over COVID-19 effects on our daily operations and what you can expect when it comes to your accounts. As you may know, many businesses are closing their lobbies or minimizing capacity due to CDC (Centers for Disease Control) recommendations. We continue to monitor new information and recommendations for safety when it comes to our members, staff, and their families.
As of Thursday, March 19, the NPM lobby will be closed until further notice. Our drive-up lane will remain open to serve our members during regular drive hours.
- Drive-up hours are Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Fridays until 6 p.m. We will notify you if there will be a change to these hours.
- Access remains open to our ATM (located in the second drive lane) for cash withdrawals. We are a part of the Alliance One and Money Pass networks, which allow our members to use their NPM debit card free of charge at certain ATMs.
- Online and Mobile Banking remain available 24/7 including Bill Pay and Mobile Deposit.
- Continue to use your NPM Debit Card and Checks.
- We will continue to process loans. Loan applications are available on our website and can be mailed, put in our night deposit box, or given to us at drive-up. Our staff will work with you to assist with your loan needs.
- We will continue to answer phones during our hours of operation. Please contact us with any questions.
Your credit union is here to help you. If you are experiencing hardships due to COVID-19 please call us at (920) 432-9044 to discuss your situation. Please watch your email and our website for future updates.