Whether you are purchasing a new home or using the equity to make home improvements, debt consolidation or higher education expenses, we have the right loan for you. With commitment, planning and learning, you can become a successful homeowner.
Whether you want to spruce up your home, plan a vacation or consolidate debt, put your home’s equity to work with a Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit. Receive up to $350 Cash Bonus. Click here for details.
- 5-year ARM (adjustable-rate mortgage)
- 5 year fixed-rate mortgage
- 10 year fixed-rate mortgage
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
NPM Credit Union’s In-House Mortgages offers many features:
- Simple interest is charged on all NPMCU loans – interest is calculated on the unpaid monthly balance
- No prepayment penalties
- Additional amounts can be paid on your loan as often as you like, in any amount
- Loan payments can be made through Online Account Access, payroll deduction, in person, mail or automatic transfers
- Your credit with us is reported to the Credit Bureau and contributes to your credit history
We offer low closing costs and fast, free pre-approvals. Call us at 920-432-9044 or stop in the credit union.
Secondary Market Loans (Fixed Rate)
The credit union is partnered with AmeriCU Mortgage (NMLS#3028) to offer a full suite of mortgage loan products, including:
- Fixed rate up to 30 years
- FHA loans
- Renovation loans
- USDA Rural Development loans
- Veteran Affairs (VA) loans
- And Many More!
For more information, contact a loan officer at 920-432-9044 or stop in to discuss what home financing option is best for you.
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
Northern Paper Mills Credit Union Mortgage loan originators (“MLO’s”) are registered on the nationwide database as required by the Federal Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act. Each MLO has been assigned their own unique identifier number (NMLS#) that can be used to access background and profile information on that MLO. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry is a free service.