Whether you are purchasing a new home or using the equity to make home improvements, debt consolidation or higher education expenses, we have the right loan for you. With commitment, planning and learning, you can become a successful homeowner.
Get cash for the holidays, finance a new purchase or refinance a competitor loan with us & receive a $25 Gift Card. Click here for details.
NPM Credit Union Mortgage Loans (NMLS #403404)
NPM Credit Union offers several types of mortgages and equity loan products, including:
- 5-year ARM (adjustable-rate mortgage)
- 5 year fixed-rate mortgage
- 10 year fixed-rate mortgage
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
NPM Credit Union’s In-House Mortgages offer many features:
- Simple interest is charged on all NPMCU loans – interest is calculated daily on the unpaid balance
- No prepayment penalties
- Additional amounts can be paid on your loan as often as you like, in any amount
- Loan payments can be made through Online Account Access, payroll deduction, in person, mail or automatic transfers
- Your credit with us is reported to the Credit Bureau and contributes to your credit history
We offer low closing costs and fast, free pre-approvals. Call us at 920-432-9044 or stop in the credit union.
Secondary Market Loans (Fixed Rate)
The credit union is partnered with AmeriCU Mortgage (NMLS#3028) to offer a full suite of mortgage loan products, including:
- Fixed rate loans up to 30 years
- FHA loans
- Renovation loans
- USDA Rural Development loans
- Veteran Affairs (VA) loans
- And Many More!
For more information, contact a loan officer at 920-432-9044 or stop in to discuss what home financing option is best for you.
Optional Loan Insurance
As a member of NPM Credit Union, you qualify to apply for the TruStage® Home Insurance program. Have you compared home insurance rates lately? You could save more if you combine it with car insurance!
If you are interested in a quote and/or insurance review, please give Beau a call at (920)931-3690 or (920)422-2344. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Beau would be happy to meet with you at the credit union.
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
Northern Paper Mills Credit Union Mortgage loan originators (“MLO’s”) are registered on the nationwide database as required by the Federal Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act. Each MLO has been assigned their own unique identifier number (NMLS#) that can be used to access background and profile information on that MLO. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry is a free service.