Refer a friend & receive $25 Cash Bonus!*
New members receive up to $100** for opening a checking account!
Why should your friends join a credit union?
- Credit unions are focused on people, not profits. Credit unions operate by a “people helping people” philosophy that is hard to find at many other financial institutions.
- Credit unions exist to serve people – including people of modest means.
- Financial education is available to all members. Credit unions help members become better educated consumers of financial services.
- As not-for-profit institutions, credit unions offer better rates on credit cards – up to three percentage points lower than the average bank card rate.
- Credit unions are available in places where banks typically aren’t, such as community development neighborhoods.
- As a member of a credit union, no matter how much money you have on deposit, you have an equal voice in how your credit union is run.
- Superior service, convenience, and technology. Credit union members receive the service convenience of today’s technology through telephone and online account access.
Interested in becoming a credit union member? Just ask us. Call (920)432-9044 for information about becoming a member.
*Offer valid October 2 – 31, 2017. New member must open a share account and two of the following: checking account, check card, online bill pay, or direct deposit. New member must sign referral waiver form to receive $25. The cash bonus will be deposited into the share account. **The requirements must be completed within 2 months of checking account opening to receive $100; $25 for Direct Deposit(s) totaling $500 or more per month for two months; this includes payroll, pension, Social Security or other government benefits, $25 for 15 ATM/check card transactions, $25 for 6 online bill payments, $25 for e-Statements (must enroll at account opening). Account will be reviewed 60 days after account opening. Minimum to open is $50. Cash bonus earned will automatically be deposited into your new account within two weeks after account review. Offer not available to existing checking account holders. Not valid with any other offer. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is .02% on a balance of $500 or more. The APY is effective as of 9/19/2017. Rate subject to change. Limit one bonus per member. Bonus is considered dividends and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT. NPM Credit Union has the right to cancel the cash bonus at any time. Checking and check card subject to credit approval. Membership eligibility required. Federally insured by NCUA. Restrictions may apply to these offers.