- Automatically deducts purchases from your checking account
- Withdraw cash from savings or checking at over 32,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Avoid check approvals
- Accepted anywhere MasterCard® is accepted
- Safer than cash
- Save money by not ordering as many paper checks
* Subject to credit approval.
Debit Card access:
- $300 per day at an ATM machine
- $1,000 per day for debit/credit transactions.
Lost/Stolen Debit Card
- During business hours: 920-432-9044 – NPM Credit Union
- After business hours: 1-800-383-8000
Falcon®(Debit Card Protection)
Falcon is fraud prevention software that helps identify and reduce fraud risk by detecting potentially fraudulent PIN-based and signature-based debit transactions. It helps minimize payment card fraud losses.
How does it work?
It scores transactions based on transaction data and cardholder profile factors. Each transaction is given a score from 1 to 999, and the higher the score, the greater the likelihood that the transaction is fraudulent.
What happens if Falcon detects fraudulent activity on my card?
A SHAZAM® Fraud Specialist will contact you if any suspicious activity is detected on your account. They will identify themselves as SHAZAM, calling on behalf of NPM Credit Union. If they are unable to reach you, they will leave a message with their contact information.
What information will be asked?
SHAZAM will ask you to verify your address. Once you address has been verified, they will confirm your purchase activity.
Will I be asked for my personal information?
No. SHAZAM will never ask for your personal information, such as the last four digits of your social security number, security codes, etc. SHAZAM will only ask for verification of your address.
I prefer not to verify my address with SHAZAM. How do I check on my account activity?
SHAZAM will never pressure you to verify your address. If you prefer not to verify your address, they will ask you to contact NPM Credit Union immediately.